Lackey Photos

Lackey's should not make threats in front of a camera, especially looking directly at the photographer.

With hand formed like a gun and pointed directly to the head; like, yeah we're going to shoot you in the head, while looking directly at me.

You know who I mean; designer Red T-Shirt, diamond shaped earrings, probably glass; and the Tan Sedan lookout in front of Macy's, with Plate Number... I'd post the pics but wasn't allowed. They would make nice 8 X 10's or wanted posters.

Remember this, I was raised on the streets of Philly and was alongside ZULU before you were even thought of. And, when I decided to go to college I graduated Magna Cum Laude.

That's how I'm going to get you, through you're lackey's; everybody sings under the right circumstances.

So I can read you!!!